Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
We are John White (Northampton) Ltd, Westbury House, Unit F, Bury Close, Higham Business Park, Higham Ferrers, Northants, NN10 8HQ, Company Registration Number 03679619, Registered VAT Number 724 4608 40, Registered Office: 30A Mill Street, Bedford, MK40 3HD.
These terms and conditions relate to goods which we offer for purchase from our online store www.johnwhiteshoes.com. Please read these terms and conditions, which relate to the use of this site and the supply of goods to you by ourselves John White (Northampton) Ltd.
- Your Contract for purchases made through www.johnwhiteshoes.com is with John White (Northampton) Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and not for resale.
- You must be 16 years old or over to use this site, we will not enter into contract with any persons under this age.
- You agree that all details provided by yourselves for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate and current; and that all credit, debit or PayPal details used by yourself are your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- It is a criminal offence to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order goods. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious ordering will have their details passed onto the Police.
- John White Ltd tracks the “Electronic fingerprints” of every order placed and rigorously checks all card payments, from time to time you may be contacted by ourselves if a purchase made on a card shows up a discrepancy, this is for you own protection to ensure a fraudulent transaction has not been made on your behalf.
- During the registration process, you must enter a valid E-mail address as a user name and create your own password, you are responsible for all actions taken under that user name and password, you must only purchase goods under your own user name and password, and it is a criminal offence to purchase goods under another person’s details.
- If you feel your account has been compromised it is your responsibility to report it immediately to John White (Northampton) Ltd, details can be found in our Contacts section of the site. John White will not be held liable for misused accounts which have not been reported.
John White (Northampton) Ltd reserves the right to terminate any account without notice which it feels.
- Has provided false personal information.
- Entered invalid or false payment details.
- Engaging in fraudulent or illegal activity.
Indemnity – You agree to reimburse John White (Northampton) Ltd for any reasonable and foreseeable losses, costs and expenses that we incur as a result of a breach of these Conditions caused either by yourself or by someone that you have permitted to use your John White (Northampton) Ltd web site shopping account.
Privacy and Security – At John White (Northampton) Ltd we take your privacy and security very seriously our servers are fully security protected to ensure any information entered by yourself is safe and all your purchase information retained securely, we do not store any payment information; all information regarding payments is done whilst connected directly through our payment provider Stripe, we will never ask you for personal information about your account or log in details via E-mail, if you receive unsolicited mail asking for information please contact us on the telephone number you will find on our contacts page immediately.
Please see our privacy notice for more information.
Ordering – When ordering direct from www.johnwhiteshoes.com you are entering into a contract with us where we the supplier are committed to provide you with the best service we can, all goods sent direct are thoroughly checked before despatch to ensure quality is assured and you are receiving the very best product.
All orders are subject to acceptance and stock availability, availability information for goods is listed on each individual product description, in the unfortunate event goods are found to be unavailable after you have ordered we will contact you to either offer an alternative product or give you a date to when the product will become available, you will not be charged for the product until product has been despatched.
Promotional Codes – Promotional codes are offered to social media followers, newsletter subscribers, competition entrants and other, further offers are available and sent to or our news letter subscribers. In order to receive these codes on a regular basis just click on the links of enter your e-mail address in our news letter sign up section (Please read our Privacy notice).
Only one promotional code can be redeemed against any one order, you may be able to use the code more than once providing it is within the promotional date set, once a promotional date has passed the offer will not be redeemable or honoured. Promotional codes cannot be used on products which are out of stock at the time the promotion is on.
- We reserve the right to alter, change, update information, specifications, descriptions and pricing of listed goods, products and services.
- If by error the price you have purchased your goods for was incorrect, we will inform you as soon as possible and let you know the correct price and ask if you wish to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price, you will retain the right to cancel the order for a full refund.
- We have taken all measures possible to provide accurate images for each product, however due to factors like monitor colour contrasts and Internet browsers colours may appear to vary slightly and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any minor colour discrepancies between image and the actual product.
- We have taken all reasonable measures to secure and hold data in order to prevent internet fraud, all information is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our security computer servers.
- Product sold by www.johnwhiteshoes.com are for private and domestic use by the purchaser, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss arising from 3rd parties, should goods be passed on by the purchaser, all liability passes onto the persons passing on the goods.
- We make no warranty that this site will meet all your requirements or be error free, we will however ensure that any errors brought to our attention will be corrected immediately.
Copyright and intellectual Property – Unless otherwise stated all content on the website is owned by John White (Northampton) Ltd. Any access or use of the website for any other reason other than your personal, non-commercial use is prohibited e.g. Copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content; we will enforce any infringements of this, No parts of this site including Images, Quotes and text may be reproduced on any other Website without prior written permissions.